Please download the order form and email or fax.
DTG ORDER Minimum Regardless of quantity is $100.00 per invoice.(Brokers Only)
Orders Must be Marked on Purchase Order.
Garment Guidelines & Apparel Suggestions
- We only print on 100% Cotton Garments of any color. Lighter colors normally print better.
- White garments can be made of blends, or 100% Polyester, Although not recommended, Customer assumes the risk.
- No garment can be treated with a stain resistant/waterproofing chemical or fabric coating.
- Avoid products with more than a 1 X 1 rib fabric as fabric weave will affect print detail.
- Direct to Garment Printing uses water based inks, and thus no neon colors, no Pantone matching is possible.
- Varying dye lots of blank goods may affect print quality consistency in an order.
- Fleece must be a minimum of 90% cotton, we recommend Hanes Print Pro Fleece.
Throughout our extensive research and testing of many brands and styles,
the apparel we recommend to obtain optimal results is listed below.
- NEXT LEVEL 100% COTTON STYLES
- ANVIL A980
- SANMAR CONCERT TEE
- HANES NANO TEE
- FASHION CUT 100% COTTON STYLES
- GILDAN SOFT STYLE
- RING SPUN COTTON TEES
- GILDAN ULTRA COTTON
- HANES BEEFY TEE
- NON RINGSPUN FABRICS
- BURN-OUT GARMENTS
Custom Digital Printing T-Shirt Services
Digital printing is also known as Direct to Garment (DTG) Printing is a new process that lets us print full color,
photo quality images directly onto your custom printed t-shirt within minutes.
Our Direct to Garment equiment is the latest and greatest in dark shirt DTG printing.
It is capable of printing a white “under-base” for the ink to sit on, which allows for bright vibrant colors even on black shirts.
No Minimums on Direct to Garment Printing Services!
If you need a smaller run of custom designed t-shirts, Direct to garment printing has huge advantages over silk screen printing. With silk screening, there is a complicated art preparation process and long set-up times. Silk screening is also unable to reproduce a photograph on a custom printed shirt. Silkscreen printing can also cost prohibitive.
With digital t-shirt printing, you have the freedom to print limited quantities of custom designed t-shirts and other apparel due to the ease, efficiency, and affordability of the printing process. At Custom 101 Prints there is no minimum order for digital shirt printing. If you need one shirt or 100 shirts, Custom 101 Prints can print them!
(NO INFANT/ONESIES, OR TODDLER TEES) | SAFETY & NEON COLORS, CAMO., & GARMENT WASHED/DYED GARMENTS PRINT VERY POORLY.
ANY BRAND OR STYLE NOT LISTED HERE, CANNOT BE RECOMMENDED FOR PRINTING. IF ANY OTHER TYPE IS SUPPLIED FOR YOUR ORDERS, WE CANNOT GUARANTEE PRINT QUALITY AND WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR FINISHED PRODUCT. WE HAVE THE RIGHT TO DENY / CANCEL ORDERS WITH UN-APPROVED GARMENTS.
Printing Limitations with Specialty Garments
Due to pallet restrictions and machine requirements the following information applies.
- We cannot print on or above pocket tees of any kind.
- We cannot print on shorts, sweat pants, or bags of any kind.
- We cannot print on sleeves.
- We cannot print over seams.
- We do not print on worn or washed garments